Thursday, November 5, 2009

Updated News

Continuing from my post yesterday, I am glad to report that my Mom is home and doing well as of last night around 8pm. The older 2 girls and I went to visit and it really helped them see she was going to be okay.
They did a heart cath yesterday and they did not find any blockage and there was no heart attack. The heart sonogram was clear and arteries looked good as well as the blood flow. He did say it was definitely heart related. She will be on certain lifting and bending restrictions for a full week, no driving for 2-3 days. She is glad to be home and we pray that never happens again.
For sure this week has been quite eventful and not in a good way!
I need to go and study for this afternoon! Wish me luck and I promise I will update later on today our Halloween fun!
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment