I wanted to share some funny things Lauren and Ally have said to me over the past week.
Last weekend Lauren and Ally were at their Aunt Kim's house for the day playing with their cousins while John helped put in a tile floor.
That night at dinner, Ally (she is very animated) was telling that Rileigh had been sick because ate too much seamen and those shrimp things at Grandmas. I asked her to repeat because I was not sure what I heard and she says that "seamen fish", I corrected her to mean "Salmon". I about died laughing.
Ally wants a Snuggie, (it is a commerical on TV), she says that Grandma Nana needs one too because she is cold and old. I told her not to tell her Grandma that, it may hurt her feelings!
When I was getting Lauren and Ally ready for bed the other night, I noticed out of the corner of my eye they were fighting, told them to knock it off. Lauren says, "Mom, Ally just kicked me in my nuts!" I asked her where she heard that phrase and at first she said she would not tell me. I told her yes she was, she said from Aaron (her 16 yr old cousin) and Paul. I told her that was not a nice phrase to say and I explained that girls did not have nuts, only boys do.
I guess you never know what little ones will say!
I thought this past week was quite comical with those older two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment