Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's been awhile...

It has been way too long since I updated.
Alot has been going on in the Esser household.
We all had a good Easter with the family. The babies loved the fake easter eggs.
The older girls were happy with their baskets!!

The twins are sure growing, they are 10 1/2 months old now. They are sitting and saying a few words (mama, dada, yum yum) and loving food more and more everyday! They still do NOT crawl. In time I know they will.
Lauren & Ally have completed school as of last week, Lauren is now a second grader and Ally will begin Kindergarden. I can not beleive it. How time flies.

I started a Temporary Full Time job and it is going okay, it is quite the drive each day but have to do it. We need the income.
Ally has had the hardest time with it and we are all working on it together. The babies are doing well with my Mom. They do wear her out from time to time. Still in search of fun activities to do with the older two through the summer.

We had some wonderful neighbors who became some of our dearest friends move to Colorado last week and we all are pretty sad. We miss them. I still think you both are coming home, your just on vacation! :) We wish you both well and remember come home as often as you can! Send lots of pictures and updates. Love you...

Tomorrow is Derby Days and the older girls are in the parade with the High School chearleaders. They are so excited! They all have matching green T-shirts.

I will update pictures this weekend as I need to go to bed and get ready for another day! Lots of preparing with four little ones.

Good Night and until next time.

Love The Esser Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment