Little Gracie is having breathing problems once again, the doctor decided to put her on some steroids for 7 days to get her feeling better and to get the mucus out and stop wheezing.
She has been in this same pattern since she was born. She is good for a few weeks and then right back to congestion and coughing and throwing up for over a week.
Hopefully, with going to the ENT and primary doctor we can figure out what is going on.
Natalie has the cough/congestion too but seems to handle it better than Grace.
We are over 2 months behind in shots because of it. I will be glad when I can get them in for the dreaded shots!
I will be glad when summer is here, maybe we will not have all this!
Lauren and Ally were hardly ever sick!
That is the difference in kids I guess.
Last week was Spring Break for the older two girls and we had a great time together.
I will post our pictures and activities in a later post.
I did have another possible job adventure, I went to talk to the company this past week but have yet to the whole situation. I am very hopeful.
John has been working for Mom and Dad on his days off from Mockry's, so that helps.
We are doing really well and enjoying everyday with our little girls.
Not sure what I will do when they grow up! I want them to stay children for as long as they can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment